Since 2004, Bennani & Associés LLP has established itself as the leading Moroccan independent advisory firm for a large number of local and international companies. In 2014, the firm expanded by opening offices in Algeria to be able to continue servicing its clients in both countries. The firm continued its regional expansion through the opening of the Tunis office in 2015 and the Abidjan office in 2019. The firm’s clients are industrial businesses, service providers, financial institutions, listed and non-listed companies, local authorities, public entities as well as foreign law firms operating in Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Ivory Coast.
It is the ambition of the management of Bennani & Associes LLP to become the first independent advisory firm operating throughout North and West Africa.
We provide pragmatic and tailor-made solutions and share with our clients our knowledge of the business environments where we operate
Made up of twenty five professionals, the firm is based in Casablanca, Algiers, Tunis and Abidjan and has 4 partners:
- Mehdi M. Bennani – Co-founder: Partner – Corporate/M&A Department– Casablanca, Morocco
- Mourad Seghir : Managing Partner – Corporate/M&A Department – Algiers, Algeria
- Lamia Harguem: Managing Partner –Corporate/M&A Department – Tunis, Tunisia
- Assemian Faustin Kouakou: Managing Partner –Corporate/M&A Department – Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Today, the firm is regarded as a major actor in the North African region (Legal 500).
A major playor in the North African legal environment, Bennani & Associés has a reputation of excellence:
ʺBennani & Associés LLP continues to impress its international law firm referral partners with its ‘excellent response times and strong market knowledge’, and the ‘fantastic’ Mehdi Bennani is particularly recommendedʺ Legal 500
* Bennani & Associes LLP is a limited liability company providing legal advice and is not registered before the Casablanca Bar as a Law Firm.
Our unwavering respect for work ethics contributes to our reputation for excellence. Our independence and our respect for international quality standards make us an actor of reference in the Moroccan, Algerian, Tunisian and Ivorian advisory markets.